メニュー

Male pattern hair loss / Female pattern hair loss

Alopecia can be caused by over 20 diseases with hair loss. Alopecia areata, male pattern hair loss, and female pattern hair loss are the most common types.

An oral tablet and topical lotion is used for the management of male pattern hair loss. A tablet with multiple vitamin and topical lotion is used for female pattern hair loss. For alopecia areata and other conditions, please also see the section "Hair loss" under "Dermatology" category.

First time visit consultation fee

9,900 yen

(including English consultation fee and tax)

Subsequent visit consultation fee

5,500 yen

(including English consultation fee and tax - An extra charge may apply if prolonged consultation time is necessary.)

Finasteride 1mg tablet for male
(28 day dose)
5,480 yen(tax included)

Dutasteride (newer medicine) 0.5mg tablet for male

(30 day dose)

6,600 yen (tax included)

We offer the treatment options of Dermapen4 for male and female AGA. About 70% of the patients receiving this mode of therapy for 10 sessions experience some degree of improvement and the remaining 30% feel no difference. Dermapen4 can be combined with oral minoxidil. For male patients, finasteride or dutasteride can be used at the same time.

Hair growth factor by BENEV© is used for Dermapen 4 procedure.

Case No.1 48 y.o. male; Before the procedure and 1 year later with 5 procedures completed

Case No.2 43 y.o. female; Before 3 sets of procedure, 3 months after the procedures, and 1 year after the procedures.

Appointment is necessary for the Dermapen 4 / Massage peeling therapy. On the first visit, we schedule the first time procedure day, which incurs the first time visit consultation fee. This first visit is first come first served during the regular office hours. If you would like to have the procedure on the first visit, an appointment is necessary over the phone. The deposit of 6,000 yen is necessary which is refunded on the day of the procedure. The deposit will not be refunded if you cancel the appointment, change your appointment, or are delayed for 15 minutes to show up for any reasons. 

First time visit only consultation fee* 9,900 yen (including English consultation fee and tax)

*Not covered by Japanese Health Insurance

*No consultation fee is necessary for the subsequent, procedure only visit.

Procedure frequency

Every 4 weeks for 5-10 times (depending on the severity of the skin condition)

Fees

Location of the body Fees per procedure Fees per weekday-only 5 procedures (10%off)※※
Procedure for the scalp ※

44,000 yen

(including tax, hair growth factor, and Hyla Active gel)

198,000 yen

(including tax, hair growth factor, and Hyla Active gel)

All fees include anesthesiology cream.  

Additional hair growth factor of 4ml: 33,000yen (including tax): not necessary for the most cases

Please see our rules for Dermapen4 / Peeling procedure.

※Not covered by Japanese Health Insurance

※Contraindicated during pregnancy / breast feeding

※※The discount rate of weekday-only 5 procedures applies when all 5 procedures are completed during weekdays before 5 p.m.

Contraindications/Side effects/Warning

Contraindications: Pregnancy, breast feeding status, being allergic to metal needle/growth factor agents

Frequent side effects: Erythema (redness of the skin), stinging/burning sensation, flaky skin, temporal and minor bleeding

Rare side effects: Allergic reaction against metal needle, herpes, keloid, temporal post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (1 in 50), and allergic reaction against growth factor (1 in 200)

Oral medicine

First time visit consultation fee

9,900 yen

(including English consultation fee and tax)

Subsequent visit consultation fee

5,500 yen

(including English consultation fee and tax - An extra charge may apply if prolonged consultation time is necessary.)

Oral minoxidil

2.5mg 100 tablets: 19,800 yen(including tax) Up to 1 tablet per day for female and 1-2 tablet(s) per day for male

Side effect: edema, hirsutism, hypotension

Contraindication: hypertension, heart disease

Oral finasteride

1mg 28 tablets: 5,480 yen (including tax)

One tablet per day for male only

Oral dutasteride ※

0.5mg 30 tablets: 8,250 yen (including tax)

One tablet per day for male only

※Not covered by Japanese Health Insurance

Fees are subject to change without notice.

HOME

▲ ページのトップに戻る

Close

HOME