COVID-19 (New coronavirus) Recovery Letter / Proof of Recovery from COVID-19
For those who suffered from COVID-19 and need a recovery letter for international travel and other purposes, we issue a recovery letter for 11,000 yen (including tax). We may do so based on the fact that you have positive COVID-19 test result, have no symptoms for the last 72 hours, and have completed the designated health observation period assigned by the public health center before seeing us at the clinic. Please be prepared to show us the followings.
- The proof of positive COVID-19 result: The proof needs to be the one issued by a hospital/clinic/public institution with your name, the test date, the test mode, the result, and the name of the hospital/clinic/public institution.
- Valid passport
- The record of COVID-19 vaccination / vaccination certificate
- The letter of home (self) quarantine period issued by a clinic, hospital, public health center, or official government facility, written either in Japanese or in English
Please check your health observation period at the public health center.
Please note that the recovery letter we issue does not guarantee your entry to the country you are scheduled to travel. Please check the requirement of the country at the embassy or the airline company.
The recovery letter shows the following items written both in English and in Japanese.
- Issue date
- Title; COVID-19 (Vaccination and) Recovery Letter
- Full name as is on the passport
- Nationality as is on the passport
- Sex as is on the passport
- Passport number
- Record of COVID-19 vaccination if received previously
- The date of diagnosis as COVID-19 virus infection
- The fact that the person on the recovery letter is fully recovered and good for all travel.
- The name, address, director’s name, logo of the clinic, and the signature by the director
The format follows the international standard. If you would like us to add more on these, there is an extra charge of 3,300 yen per item.